ARTISTS IN THE CITY TENTS – Now! TWO locations along Main!
Planters in the City! Featured Artists
See Art Grow in the City, one ‘planter’ at a time! Watch our artists create images on these community planters which will adorn our streets!
- Rachel Cholet
- Dawn Schmidt
- Edmund Raguindin
Enjoy… Artists in the City Courtyard!
- Art Projects & Face Painting for kids!
- Free! Mini art lessons!
- Artworks for Sale – Own an original by local artists!
- Demonstrations all day long – Try pottery, painting, cartooning & more!
- New! Get your caricatures created on site!
NEW! Paint in the City – A Paint Party on Main Street! Free!
- Paint Party times: Friday & Saturday, at 1 pm, 3 pm and 5 pm – 45 minute sessions
- Where: In the Artist Tent on Main Street
- How: Call SAC before June 1st, and sign up with your friends – limited numbers per party
- Cost : $0 – it’s our treat! From the Steinbach Arts Council. SAC will supply the materials. YOU bring your enthusiasm to create and have some fun!
- With Arlene Enns! Create your own creative masterpiece!
NEW! My Canada is… Community Art Project
- Create a flag showing what Canada means to you!
- Friday, Saturday, & Sunday – flags will be displayed everywhere
- Watch local artists transform a piano into a piece of art!
Artists in the City Tent – Artists onsite Fri & Sat 11-9pm
- Arlene Enns | Acrylic/Oil Painting
- Becky Mendelsohn | Pottery Demos
- Donna Garofalo |Pottery Demos
- Ashley Bergen | Pottery Demos
- Colleen Watchorn | Acrylic Painting
- Emma Watchorn | Drawing/Sketching
- Pat Pelland | Painting/Portraiture
- Lauren Peters | Acrylic Painting
- Micaela Gilbert | Drawing
- Cheryl Nickel | Acrylic Painting
- Dennis Fast | Photography
- Kianna Giesbrecht | Acrylic Painting/Sketching
- Edtie Doll | Cartoon Artist
Fun for Families!
More to see and create – check out the entertainment and activities right by the Main Stage compound. Lots for kids to do – and lots for parents to enjoy!
Making a Creative Community
Supporting Local Artists and Arts & Culture is what we do at the Steinbach Arts Council. And partnering with this festival is a way we celebrate a creative community! There is ART all around us….everyday.
The Artists in the City Courtyard is meant to increase awareness of local talent and motivate you to get creative in all that you do. Offering over 60 arts-related programs, Steinbach Arts Council is the best way to find an outlet for your creative energy. Visit us at the Steinbach Cultural Arts Centre, 304 Second Street or check out www.steinbachartscouncil.ca
‘To Enhance our Quality of Life Through The Arts’